- Sense of Africa-East Africa is a leading destination management company operating in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda. We offer diverse and carefully selected combinations of amazing destinations in East Africa.
- We offer end-to-end travel solutions for FIT, groups, MICE and special interest groups such as photographers. Added advantage - a dedicated team handling the Indian market.
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.senseofafrica.com
Endorsement on Renuka Natu Travel Representations
MICHAEL NJOGU –Managing Director says…
Renuka is very proactive, able and willing to assist consistently. She knows her clients well, and is knowledgeable on our East Africa destinations, making her a gem to work with.
aha Hotels & Lodges is the tourism property management company of Tourvest’s Accommodation and Activities division.
We represent and operate a portfolio of properties in South Africa in provinces Gauteng, Western Cape, North West Province, KwaZulu-Natal, Mpumalanga, Limpopo, as well as outside of South Africa in countries Botswana, Zimbabwe and Zambia.
Our vision is to provide the greatest possible variety of unique and quality hospitality in hotels, resorts and lodges – to become the most trusted, simple, inspirational & fun brand in the African market.
- Founded in Botswana in 1983, Wilderness Safaris is widely acclaimed as the continent’s foremost ecotourism operator, dedicated to conserving and restoring Africa’s wilderness and wildlife. We do this by creating life-changing journeys for our guests in some of the most remote and pristine areas in Africa – and in so doing help conserve Africa’s spectacular biodiversity and share ecotourism’s benefits with the communities that live alongside these areas.
- Behind everything we do there is a purpose; indeed, we have always been driven by purpose. Everything we do is aimed at conserving Africa’s wilderness and wildlife and including local communities in this process. Everything we do is aimed at creating journeys that change lives and inspire positive action.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.wilderness-safaris.com
GRAHAM SIMMONDS – ZIMBABWE TRAVEL SHOP, WILDERNESS SAFARIS says….
Our partnership to have Renuka represent the Wilderness Safaris brand in India and surrounding regions has allowed our offerings to be respected and sought after. Her work ethic, knowledge and persona are highly valued by all at Wilderness Safaris and it is a perfect match based on our core values.
- Engelberg- Surounded by its picturesque mountains stands for authentic mountain adventure.
- Brunni, located on the sunny side of the valley, offers a variety of impressions.
- A beautiful scenery, hiking, climbing, tin toboggan run, relaxing at the heart shaped lake, or the big playground for children are just a few of the many exciting things to do in the lap of nature.
- Brunni is pure refuel for the soul!
Email : email@example.com
THOMAS KUENG CEO BRUNNI - says…
Renuka is a very active representative for our company, Brunni cableway Ltd. Due to her knowledge about our region and her copious contacts in the Indian Tourism Industry she is a important co-worker abroad. We appreciate her diligence and kindness.
Khimji Tourism, one of the leading travel consortium in the GCC region with offices in Oman and UAE is happy to announce the appointment of Ms Renuka Natu to manage their sales representation in the Indian market.
Speaking on this occasion, Mr Cashio Vettom, General Manager – Khimjis House of Travel said “Khimji Tourism has a diverse portfolio of products and we are delighted to partner with Renuka to be our marketing partner in the Indian Market. Renuka brings with her over 25 years of experience with the travel trade along with in depth knowledge of the travel pattern in India. We are confident that with Renuka’s expertise we can strategically position our products and have the required business growth in this dynamic market.
Arun Jayan :firstname.lastname@example.org
Renuka Natu :email@example.com
Under the umbrella of Khimji Tourism, Renuka will introduce two segments. Destination management services to the Sultanate of Oman and the United Arab Emirates along with our B2B worldwide hotel & leisure management system, tripnstay.com Mr Cashio Vettom added.
Renuka has previously held numerous senior positions within Kuoni India and the Switzerland Tourism Board before launching her own travel representation company in October 2010.
She has represented the Schilthorn Cableway and the Zanzibar Collection in the past and currently has an impressive client list that includes - Sense of Africa East Africa, Governors’ Camp Collection, Kenya and Rwanda ,(AHA) Hotels and Lodges, Tourvest DMC for South Africa as well as the Swiss mountain excursion-Brunni Bahnen
Following this appointment Ms Renuka Natu commented,” It gives me immense pleasure to partner with Khimji Tourism. The ease to obtain tourist visas for Indian Nationals in the GCC, has opened greater avenues for travel into the region. Located just three hours away, Oman and UAE are very culturally and geographically diverse and have a lot to offer to the Indian travellers.
products that cater specifically for the Indian market. Together with Renuka’s in-depth knowledge and understanding of the behavioural patterns and preferences of the ‘end consumer Khimji Tourism is confident of providing the best support to the travel trade through it’s Destination Management Services and online booking engine .
Go2UK&Europe Travels Ltd, headquartered in London is a leading destination management company offering exclusive and customised private travel experiences to the UK and Europe. The company specialises in providing private luxury tours to FITs & have handled several HNI, celebrities & VIP guests.
Renuka Natu :firstname.lastname@example.org
We are delighted to partner with Renuka to expand our footprint in India, Sri Lanka & the UAE. Renuka brings with her over 25 years of travel trade experience along with in depth knowledge of the travel pattern in India. We are confident that with Renuka’s expertise we can strategically position our products and have the required business growth in this dynamic market.